Subject: FW: ESF+ Study on "Wellbeing in the Workplace" - Your expertise
From: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2025 16:00:15 +0300

Saatja: Stefanie Lange Scherbenske <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Saadetud: esmaspäev, 26. mai 2025 10:30
Adressaat: Karmen Joller - SOM <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Teema: ESF+ Study on "Wellbeing in the Workplace" - Your expertise

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ms. Minister Karmen Joller,

I am writing on behalf of the  <https://norden.se/> Norden Association, 
where I work with the " <https://norden.se/economy-of-wellbeing-of-people/> 
Economy of Wellbeing of People" Feasibility Study, funded by the 
<https://european-social-fund-plus.ec.europa.eu/en> European Social Fund 
(ESF+). This initiative focuses on the Baltic Sea Region, with a particular 
emphasis on promoting sustainable and healthier working lives.

Given your extensive experiences from your work at the Ministry of Social 
Affairs, your insights would be invaluable in shaping our study. The study 
explores key areas, including, but not limited to (we would also welcome any 
other additional topics you find relevant):

*       Ageing Population: Tackling ageism and promoting intergenerational 
dialogue.

*       Education & Skills Development: Advancing lifelong learning 
(reskilling & upskilling)and workplace health.

*       Mental Health & Social Isolation: Addressing the rising challenges 
of mental health and combating loneliness.

We would greatly appreciate your participation in a brief 10-minute 
<https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=Zs6WFJ_u1UucSOC5JQ0F6Jg-qZ-zwuNFl22OWB0E5-hUNk5FNDlaMFEzUThMUkpXR0xSUFU1R1FOWi4u&route=shorturl> 
survey to help guide the study’s direction and ensure it aligns with the 
region's most pressing needs. Your feedback will be instrumental in 
developing strategies to promote a comprehensive wellbeing economy in the 
workplace.

Should you prefer a more personal approach, I’d be happy to arrange a short 
online meeting to discuss the study in detail and complete the 
<https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=Zs6WFJ_u1UucSOC5JQ0F6Jg-qZ-zwuNFl22OWB0E5-hUNk5FNDlaMFEzUThMUkpXR0xSUFU1R1FOWi4u&route=shorturl> 
survey based on a brief interview with you. Please feel free to suggest a 
date and time that would work for you, and I will do my best to accommodate 
that.

Thank you for considering this request. Please don’t hesitate to reach out 
if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Stefanie Lange Scherbenske

Researcher

www.norden.se <http://www.norden.se/>  │ 
<https://www.facebook.com/nordenisverige/> 
<https://twitter.com/ForeningenN> 
<https://www.instagram.com/foreningennorden_sverige/> 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/foreningen-norden-sverige/>